A paid summer internship for 20 students to serve full-time at local non-profitagencies and live in community on Xavier's campus. Applications will be available in December 2011. For more information click here.
For More Information Contact: Angela Gray
- Cooperative for Education Marketing Internship - due Dec. 1, 2011
- Xavier eRecruiting - has whole listing of local and national non-profit internships. Follow instructions to log-in and begin your search.
- Scripps Howard Foundation - local part-time internships for juniors and seniors at several area non-profit partners. Visit eRecruiting to tap into these opportunities.
- Catholic Campaign for Human Development - local and national opportunities.
- Witness for Peace
- Amnesty International - child soldier and arms transfers program intern
Summer Internships - External
- Interfaith Worker Justice - due April 1st, 2012
- Appalacia Service Project - due December 1st, 2011
- Commonwheel Magazine - summer positions open until filled
- Villers Fellowship for Healthcare Justice - due January 10th, 2012
- Wellstone Fellowship for Social Justice - due January 27th, 2012
- Fransicans for the Poor Mission Trip Assistant - spring/summer position open until filled
- Institute for Humane Studies Journalism and Public Policy Internships - due January 31st, 2012
- Center for American Progress - due February 1st
- Disciples Peace Fellowship - due February 28th
- Partners in Health - Health and Social Justice Internship
- The Julian Center Human Trafficking Internship - due March 15th
- Community Shares - local, volunteer internships with small non-profits
Idealist.org - extensive local, national, and international internship listings
* Internships and fellowships provide a broad array of compensation. Look carefully at your professional development and financial needs as well as what the organization is able to offer to ensure there is a match.