Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff at Xavier University are integral partners in creating, facilitating, and participating in community engagement work with our students. There are multiple ways that you might consider becoming involved:
- Apply to the Philanthropy Program to incorporate charitable giving into the content of your course to enhance student learning and student engagement in the community.
- Consider how your course content and/or personal interests might intersect with the NEXUS Community Garden.
- Consider serving as a Learning Partner on an Alternative Breaks spring or summer immersion trip.
- Join the campus community in Community Action Day each spring or fall.
- Work with the Eigel Center for Community Engaged Learning to work service-learning into your curriculum to add even greater context to the content of your course.