Job & Internship Databases
eRecruiting - Xavier's online job/internship site. Exclusive to Xavier Students and alumni!
Username: 9-digit banner id plus "XU" (i.e. 000123456XU); Password: Jobs
Alumni may request to access here.
- Bridgemycareer - collects abundant information including your credentials, capabilities, experiences, interpersonal skills, and personal preferences. It then aligns this information to similar job-specific criteria set by leading employers, using a flexible and powerful algorithm. So, instead of you trying to find a job... the jobs will find you! Click on "Become a Member" on the Bridgemycareer info page.
- AboutJobs.com - Jobs for students, recent grads, expatriates, and adventure seekers.
- BackDoorJobs.com - Offers information about, and links to, unusual and adventurous jobs for job seekers of all ages.
- CareerBliss.com - Job postings, employer profiles, company reviews, salary surveys, and career advice articles.
- CareerBuilder.com - Search by keyword, location, or category.
- CareerJet.com - Job search engine with the ability to sort search criteria by region of the country and job type.
- CommongoodCareers.com - Offers personalized, engaged services to jobseekers and organizations, as well as access to a wealth of information about careers in the social sector.
- CoolWorks.com - The site lists seasonal positions, internships, and full-time career opportunities.
- Diversity Employers - Jobs with employers committed to diversity.
- EmploymentGuide.com - Search by keyword or location.
- Get That Gig - Search by industry
- Glassdoor - a free jobs and career community that offers an inside look at jobs and companies. Review salaries, company reviews, interview questions, and more – all posted by employees, job seekers, and sometimes the companies themselves.
- GrouperEye.com - For college students! Links students with jobs, internships, and case competitions.
- Idealist.org - Lists great non-profit positions; daily updates
- Indeed.com - Gives job seekers free access to millions of employment opportunities from thousands of websites.
- internshipKING - Links students with internships and case competitions.
- Internships-USA - Here you can learn about the internships listed in our 14 publications and link directly to many employer sites. Username Xavier Password: Xav201314
- Internships.com - Comprehensive internship listings and other resources
- LinkUp - Search for employment opportunities by keyword, job title, and/or location. Jobs are pulled directly from company websites.
- Monster - Search by job title, keyword, or location.
- MonsterCollege - Internships and entry-level jobs, resume/interview tips and career advice.
- NACELink Connect - Create your own username and password
- NGOabroad - A unique service that helps you enter or advance in international humanitarian work & provides frugal, customized international volunteer opportunities.
- Northern Kentucky Jobs - Job search site for job seekers with a special section for students searching for internships and co-ops. Also lists employers who offer tuition reimbursement.
- One Day One Job - Sign up for a daily email which showcases a new company - what they do, who they are, and what kind of entry-level and intern positions they have.
- SimplyHired.com - Search by keyword and/or location.
- USAJobs - The government is definitely hiring!