Student employment jobs are considered to be an important piece of a student's professional development. In addition to learning valuable skills and beginning to build their resumes, students are given the opportunity to connect with Xavier University on a professional level. Student employees are valuable to each department's operations, and students receive valuable feedback on work performance through an annual performance evaluation.
TYPES OF JOBS
- On-Campus & Off-Campus
- Work Study & Non-Work Study
- Undergraduate & Graduate
ADVANTAGES OF A COLLEGE JOB
- Helps to Offset College Expenses
- Develops Essential Job Skills
- Provides Training and Experience in Professional Environment
- Resume Building and University Recommendations
Annual Student Employee Events Include:
- On-Campus Student Employment Fair
- Student Appreciation Week
- Student Employee of the Year Election
- Student Employee Appreciation Celebration
Seeking information on student employment programs and services?
Contact the Career Development Office at 513.745.3141.