The mission of On-Campus Employment at Xavier University is
- Provide income to help offset the cost of a college education,
- Provide the student with a valuable work experience,
- Provide support to on-campus employers and
- Effectively utilize the University's federal work study budget. The Program's primary function is to assist students awarded work study and University employment through the Office of Financial Aid in finding opportunities to work and earn their award.
Student employment jobs are considered to be an important piece of a student's professional development. In addition to learning valuable skills and beginning to build their resumes, students are given the opportunity to connect with Xavier University on a professional level. Student employees are valuable to each department's operations, and students receive valuable feedback on work performance through an annual performance evaluation.
Student positions can be found on Xavier's campus, as well as off-campus through the University's Community Service Jobs Program.
- On-Campus (Work-Study) Jobs
- Off-Campus (Work-Study) Jobs - Community Service Jobs Program
- On-Campus Work Sites (Non-Work Study Awarded)
Seeking information on student employment programs and services?
Questions or sugggestions for improvement? Contact Judy Brown, Student Employment Coordinator.