Community Service Jobs Program
The Community Service Jobs Program (CSJP) was created in 1994 in compliance with government regulations. It is required that seven percent of the Federal Work Study (FWS) budget be allocated to students serving in a community service capacity. Work-Study awarded students with the ability to travel off-campus may consider employment for these off site community organizations.
- Dan Beard Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Center for Holocaust Humanity Education
- Clark Montessori High School
- Clifton Cultural Arts Center
- Education Matters - (Lower Price Hill Community School)
- Families Forward (Hayes Porter Elementary)
- Frederick Douglass Elementary School
- Intercommunity Justice and Peace Center
- Richard E. Linder YMCA
- The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County
- Winton Place Youth Center
Open positions for CSJP organizations will be posted on Hire-A-Muskie (Xavier's online job board) and may also be represented at the annual On-Campus Student Employment Fair, which is held before classes begin in August.