The Career Development Office is here is to assist you with your job or internship search. This is a multi-step process, which involves writing your cover letter and resume, searching for positions to apply and interviewing for a position. You can meet one-on-one with a career coach for personalized assistance.
- Establish your job search goals
- Develop your job search tools & strategies
- Review your resume & cover letter
- Develop your interviewing skills
- Improve your networking techniques
- Discuss reciprocity options
- Are you looking for an internship or job outside the Greater Cincinnati area? Xavier students may take advantage of reciprocity with other Jesuit colleges and universities, allowing access to their career-related services. To learn more, schedule a career coaching appointment. Visit the Jesuit Career Center Consortium website to view a list of Jesuit colleges and universities, including the reciprocity services provided.