Fall Career Fair: Jobs & Internships
All Xavier students and alumni seeking full-time employment, internship experience or summer job opportunities are invited to the Fall Career Fair: Jobs & Internships on September 22, 2015, at the Cintas Center from 3 - 6 p.m. and is sponsored by the Career Development Office.
Meet with employers representing various corporate, non-profit and government organizations. A list of attending employers will be available beginning in late August 2015. Please use Hire-A-Muskie to view this list.
- No pre-registration required
- Check-in begins at 2 p.m. and the fair opens at 3 p.m.
- Undergraduate, Graduate Students and Alumni of all Majors Should Attend
What to Bring:
- ALL Card
- Multiple Resumes
- Padfolio (available in 530 CLC)
- Business Cards (if you have them)
- How to Dress
2015 Fall Career Fair Sponsors
Service First Logistics
Fifth Third Bank