On-Campus Student Employment Fair
Attending the On-Campus Student Employment Fair is the best opportunity for you to interview for a student worker positions. At the Fair, you will meet and discuss positions with Xavier departmental supervisors and off-campus community service supervisors.
You must be an incoming Freshman and awarded Federal Work Study or University Employment to attend the Fair. Awarded students are notified via email by the Office of Financial Aid. If you are unsure whether or not you have been awarded Federal Work Study or University Employment, contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- Only students awarded Federal Work Study or University Employment may attend.
Quick tips for the Employment Fair:
- Arrive early
- Bring your ALL Card
- Bring copies of your resume
- Bring your class schedule to share your availability with supervisors
- Meet with many supervisors
- Dress nicely, business casual dress is appropriate (khaki pants and nice polo shirt or blouse)