Only incoming Freshman with a Federal Work Study or University Employment award can attend this Fair*. At the Fair, you will meet and discuss positions with Xavier departmental supervisors and off-campus community service supervisors.
- The 2016 On-Campus Student Employment Fair will be held on
August 22, 2016 from 3:00-5:00 p.m. at the Cintas Center.
- View Current Listing of Employers Participating and the Positions Available at the Fair (Available in August 2016).
*If you are unsure whether you have a Federal Work Study or University Employment award, contact Financial Aid at 513-745-3142.
Quick tips for the Employment Fair:
- Arrive early
- Bring your ALL Card
- Bring copies of your resume (View Sample)
- Bring your class schedule to share your availability with supervisors
- Meet with department supervisors
- Dress nicely, business casual dress is appropriate (khaki pants and nice polo shirt or blouse)