Accepting Job Offers
When accepting a job offer, one must have every intention of honoring that commitment. If a student accepts an offer of employment (full time, part time, internship or co-op), admission to a graduate or professional school, or other post-graduate career opportunity, he/she must immediately withdraw from the recruiting process.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Not applying to future job postings
- Declining all future interview invitations
- Canceling any active applications
- Contacting all recruiters with whom you are currently interviewing with to inform them of your wish to be removed from the recruitment process.
- In addition, please notify the Career Development Office via email (email@example.com) or telephone (513-745-3141) of the offer you have accepted and intent to withdraw from eRecruiting.
Multiple Job Offers
It is considered very poor etiquette to accept an offer with an organization, then accept a 2nd offer with a different organization.
If you have any questions regarding multiple job/internship offers, please contact the Career Development Office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (513-745-3141).