Being a student mentee is an opportunity to experience, understand, and learn from your Mentor's personal and professional experience, knowledge and skills. The one-on-one mentoring relationship allows for individual attention to your career aspirations, professional development and networking needs.
- Be a 2nd or 3rd year student as of the fall of 2016 (i.e., graduating in May 2018 or later).
- Attend an Information Session (see dates below).
- Submit online application by October 31, 2016. The link to the online application is sent after attending one of the information sessions.
- Be more than 3 semesters from graduation
- Attend an information session (find dates here)
- Apply by deadline indicated below. For programs which are only 3 semesters long, contact Sarah Brinker-Good within the first week of classes of your 1st semester at Xavier.
|Graduating in||Apply On or Before|
|May 2017||March 1, 2016|
|August 2017||May 1, 2016|
|December 2017||October 31, 2016|
|May 2018||October 31, 2016|
|August 2018||October 31, 2016|
Students interested in applying for a mentor must attend ONE of these sessions. Contact Sarah Brinker-Good with questions. Please RSVP via Hire-A-Muskie.
All sessions will be in CLC 412 (Kennedy Auditorium).
Deadline to apply is October 31, 2016.
Questions? Contact Sarah Brinker-Good.
The Mentor Program provided me with the opportunity to interview at my mentor's organization, where I was fortunate enough to be chosen to spend a great summer there as an intern.
Hands down the Mentor Program has been the most beneficial thing I have become involved in since enrolling at Xavier.
Xavier's Mentor Program has given me unforeseen opportunities and insight into what Cincinnati's network has to offer. The valuable lessons learned from your mentor and the program will benefit you not just in your school and career path, but in life as well.