Being a student mentee is an opportunity to experience, understand, and learn from your Mentor's personal and professional experience, knowledge and skills. The one-on-one mentoring relationship allows for individual attention to your career aspirations, professional development and networking needs.
- Be a 2nd or 3rd year student as of the fall of 2017 (i.e., graduating in May 2019 or later).
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Attend an Information Session (see dates below).
- Submit online application by October 31, 2017. The link to the online application is sent after attending one of the information sessions.
- Be more than 3 semesters from graduation
- Attend an information session (find dates here)
- Apply by deadline indicated below.
|December 2018||October 31, 2017|
|May 2019||October 31, 2017|
|August 2019||January 31, 2018|
Students interested in applying for a mentor must attend ONE of these sessions. Contact Erin Roush with questions.
|Wed. Oct 4, 2017||3:00PM-3:30PM||Click Here|
|Mon. Oct 9, 2017||3:00PM-3:30PM||Click Here|
|Thur. Oct 12, 2017||6:00PM-6:30PM||Click Here|
|Tue. Oct 17, 2017||4:30PM-5:00PM||Click Here|
|Wed. Oct 18, 2017||5:00PM-5:30PM||Click Here|
|Wed. Oct 25, 2017||3:00PM-3:30-PM||Click Here|
Deadline to apply is Oct. 31, 2017
Questions? Contact Erin Roush.
The Mentor Program provided me with the opportunity to interview at my mentor's organization, where I was fortunate enough to be chosen to spend a great summer there as an intern.
Students should participate in the Mentor Program because it is an opportunity to network with professionals, receive third party perspective on your career and along the way gain valuable relationship with a professional who knows the ins and outs of the "real world".
Xavier's Mentor Program has given me unforeseen opportunities and insight into what Cincinnati's network has to offer. The valuable lessons learned from your mentor and the program will benefit you not just in your school and career path, but in life as well.