Xavier University provides an online job board, eRecruiting, for employers to post and market positions free
of charge to current students and registered alumni. Eligible employers are encouraged to create an account and post jobs in the eRecruiting system. By creating an account, organizations gain the ability to access resume books, review and accept applicants, manage interview schedules and communicate with candidates.
Positions suitable for eRecruiting:
- Paid internship/co-op positions
- Full-time, degree required post graduate positions.
- Create an account with XU’s eRecruiting
- eRecruiting employer login (existing users)
- XU Job Posting Policies and Guidelines
Positions not suitable for posting in eRecruiting
- Unpaid internships
- Third party positions
- Child care opportunities
- Lawn care/maintenance
- Seasonal/Part-time (off campus)
While these opportunities are not posted in eRecruiting, employers may send them to our office for advertisement in the Career Development Office Job Binders. To submit your position for advertisement in the Career Development Office:
Positions not posted in eRecruiting OR the Job Search Binders:
- Multi-level marketing or other "start-your-own business" opportunities
- Part-time student positions and internships paid on a commision-only basis, requiring the student to participate in non-paid training, or requiring the purchase of a sales kit or other materials as a condition of employment.
Xavier University and the Career Development Office adhere to the Principles of Professional Conduct for Career Services & Employment Professionals created by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). It is our expectation that all employers requesting use of our services also observe these guidelines, including compliance with all equal employment opportunity affirmative action legislation, and Reasonable Offer Deadline Guidelines.
For more information about the principles, contact the National Association of Colleges and Employers, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, (800) 544-5272.