As of 4.4.16 the 2016 Southwest Ohio/Northern Kentucky Education Career Fair has reached capacity for employer registrations. Employers who wish to be added to a waiting list in case of cancellations should contact Valarie Jacobsen at email@example.com.
The Southwest Ohio/Northern Kentucky Education Career Fair is a collaborative event presented by Xavier University, Antioch University Midwest, Cincinnati Christian University, Mount St. Joseph University, Northern Kentucky University, Wilmington College, and the University of Cincinnati. This event provides school districts the opportunity to connect with hundreds of teaching and counseling candidates from seven area campuses in one fair. Candidates represent a variety of programs including:
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Middle Childhood Education: Reading/Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Special Education, Physical Education
- Secondary Education: Biological Science, English, Mathematics, Earth/Space Science, Chemistry, Physics, Social Studies, Art, Business/Marketing, French, Spanish, German, Music, Health, Physical Education, Theater
- Montessori Education
- Special Education: Multicultural Special Education, Intervention Specialist
- School Counseling
- Community Counseling
- Educational Administration
Traditionally 400+ candidates attend the Southwest Ohio/Northern Kentucky Education Career Fair, making it an ideal recruiting opportunity for your school to connect with top talent. For full details and to register, please click the link below.
- Banquet Room Registration - $175
- Concourse Registration - $150
Registration fees include one 6-foot table and lunch for two representatives. Wireless internet access is available free of charge. Electricity, extra tables, and lunch for additional representatives are available for an additional charge and must be requested at time of registration.
Contact Information for Employers:
Xavier University Career Development Office