Career Development Office - Upcoming Career Fairs
The Career Development Office offers a number of career fairs throughout the year to help student/alumni job and internship seekers and recruiters connect.
- Fall Career Fair: Jobs, Internships, Graduate Programs
September 30, 2013 - 3 to 6 PM, Cintas Center
Sponsored by Career Development Office
- Spring Career Fair: Jobs, Internships, Graduate Programs
February 12, 2013, Cintas Center
Sponsored by the Career Development Office
- Southwest Ohio/Northern Kentucky Education Career Fair
April 16, 2013, Cintas Center
Sponsored by 5 local colleges/universities including Xavier University
- Post Graduate Volunteer Fair
Collaborative event with the Dorothy Day Center for Faith & Justice featuring post-graduation year of service opportunities.
Career fair registration generally occurs 3-6 months prior to a scheduled event (depending on the fair). If your organization would like to receive an email invitation, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees vary by event.
Career fairs are held in the beautiful and convenient Cintas Center.
- Directions to Cintas Center/Parking/Campus Map
- Parking passes are not required for career fairs. Employers may unload materials at the east Schiff Family Conference Center entrance and then park in the east Cintas Center lot labeled C-2.