eRecruiting for Alumni
Xavier University's online job board, eRecruiting, contains job postings from employers hoping to recruit Xavier students and alumni. Xavier alumni may utilize this database as an additional option in their overall job search.
- Search for job and internships;
- Enter personal, academic and career information;
- Upload their resume(s), cover letter(s), and more;
- Post a resume or resumes to a Resume Book(s);
- Find average salary information for a variety of jobs;
- Research organizations through Hoovers;
- Learn about Career Services Center upcoming workshops and events
Alumni seeking full-time employment may request access to eRecruiting. To register, submit an alumni registration form and allow three business days for activation in the system. (You will receive no formal notification that your account has been activated.) To use the system, follow the instructions on the Alumni eRecruiting Quick Start Guide.
Xavier alumni are also encouraged to visit the Alumni Relations website to find out how to network with former XU graduates!