Created with you in mind, Hire-A-Muskie (powered by Symplicity) provides participating employers with the ability to:
- Market your organization to students by completing your company profile. You can even add pictures and videos!
- Post jobs online and track student views and applications for your postings
- Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs and when a posting is about to expire
- Conduct a resume search for qualified applicants
- Manage your applicant pool electronically
- Register for our career fairs
- Schedule your on-campus recruiting visit and let the system do the rest
- Advertise your campus information session/table online where students can sign up to attend
- Review our updated Job Posting Policy that includes postings for Full Time, Internship, On-Campus student Employment, Part-Time/Temporary/Seasonal, and Volunteer Opportunities
Start by creating an account on Hire-A-Muskie
- Call our office at 513-745-3141 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Students and Alumni
Hire-A-Muskie provides participating students and alumni with the ability to:
- Search and apply for Full Time, Internship, On-Campus student Employment, Part-Time/Temporary/Seasonal, and Volunteer Opportunities. Access all types of jobs by using the Advanced Search options. You can also set up search agents that will email you when new jobs are posted that meet your search criteria.
- Schedule coaching/advising appointments with the Career Development Office (Conaton Learning Commons, Room 530) and the Academic Advising Center (Conaton Learning Commons, Room 514)
- Manage multiple resumes and cover letters
- Upload your resume to resume books available to all employers.
- Submit resumes for on-campus interviews and schedule interviews, if selected
- View and RSVP for career events, including workshops and information sessions/tables
- Click here for the Student/Alumni User Guide
Students: Start by logging on to Hire-A-Muskie (use your Xavier Login and Password).
Alumni: Request an account by clicking on the "Register" button on the Hire-A-Muskie student/alumni log-in page. Your request will be processed in 2 business days.
- Call our office at 513-745-3141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Parents and Alumni
- Ask your organization's HR department to post jobs to Xavier's online job board, Hire-A-Muskie and recruit at Xavier via on-campus recruiting visits.
- LinkedIn: Join the various Xavier University LinkedIn Groups and network with Xavier students and alumni.
- Become a mentor in the Xavier Mentor Program.