- Post jobs online and track student engagement
- Schedule/Manage on-campus interviews & recruiting visits (e.g., info tables, sessions)
- Receive email notifications
- when applicants apply to your job
- when posting deadline approaches
- Conduct a resume search for qualified applicants via the resume book feature
- Register for Xavier's career fairs
Call (513) 745-3141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Students and Alumni
- Search and apply for all job types
- Internships, On-Campus, Work-Study, Full-time Post-graduation, Part-time/Temp/Seasonal & Volunteer
- Set up new job email alerts via the search agent
- Schedule career coaching appointments
- Publish resume to employer-viewable books
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- RSVP for career/BPP events
Call (513) 745-3141 or email email@example.com
Parents and Alumni
- Ask your organization's HR department to post jobs to Hire-A-Muskie and recruit at Xavier.
- Join the various Xavier University LinkedIn groups and network with Xavier students and alumni.
- Become a Mentor in the Xavier Mentor Program.
|Office of Alumni Engagement||Office of Student Success and Parent/Family Relations|
|(513) 745-3337||(513) 745-3036|