Created with you in mind, Hire-A-Muskie (powered by Symplicity) provides participating employers with the ability to:
- *Market your organization to students by completing your company profile. You can even add pictures and videos!
- *Post jobs online and track student views and applications for your postings
- *Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs and when a posting is about to expire
- *Conduct a resume search for qualified applicants
- *Manage your applicant pool electronically
- *Register for our career fairs
- *Schedule your on-campus recruiting visit and let the system do the rest
- *Advertise your campus information session/table online where students can sign up to attend
- *Review our updated Job Posting Policy that includes postings for Full Time, Internship, On-Campus student Employment, Part-Time/Temporary/Seasonal, and Volunteer Opportunities
Start by creating an account on Hire-A-Muskie (Special note that the launch for students will be on Monday, March 9, 2015. Please plan accordingly when thinking about application deadlines.)
- Call our office at 513-745-3141 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Students and Alumni
Students and alumni can find career support through the Career Development Office.
- *The new Hire-A-Muskie system will open to students and alumni on Monday, March 9, 2015. Until then, eRecruiting, Xavier's exclusive online job/internship board can be accessed with current postings. ALUMNI must request access to eRecruiting.
- *Network with Students and Alumni via LinkedIn including Xavier University LinkedIn groups.
- *Bridgemycareer: Click on "Become a Member" on the Bridgemycareer info page. XU is a premier member.
- *Alumni Events and the Alumni Chapter Network.
Parents and Alumni
- *Ask your organization's HR department to post jobs to Xavier's online job board, Hire-A-Muskie and recruit at Xavier via on-campus recruiting visits.
- *LinkedIn: Join the various Xavier University LinkedIn Groups and network with Xavier students and alumni.
- *Become a mentor in the Xavier Mentor Program.