Seven Xavier University graduate programs are among the best according to the 2013 edition of Best Graduate Schools by U.S. News Media Group. Highlights of the rankings will be published in the Best Graduate Schools 2013 edition book, available April 3, 2012.
The graduate programs noted by the report are:
• Executive MBA ranked 23.
• MBA with a concentration in International Business ranked 22.
• Part-time MBA ranked 87.
• Health Services Administration ranked number 32. This same program is currently ranked number one in the country for the second time in three years by Modern Healthcare.
• Occupational Therapy ranked 83.
• Master of Science in Nursing ranked 99.
• Clinical Psychology ranked 145. This is Xavier’s only doctorate program.
The 2013 Best Graduate Schools includes essential, detailed statistical information on more than 1,200 programs nationwide.
For more information about Best Graduate Schools, visit www.usnews.com/grad, and to learn more about the methodology and data research, visit www.usnews.com/gradmeth.