Eight Xavier University graduate programs are among the best according to the 2014 edition of Best Graduate Schools by U.S. News Media Group. Highlights of the rankings will be published in the Best Graduate Schools 2014 edition book, available April 9, 2013.
The Xavier University graduate programs noted by the report are:
• Executive MBA ranked 19 (up from 23 last year).
• MBA with a concentration in International Business ranked 19 (up from 22 last year).
• Part-time MBA ranked 79 (up from 87 last year).
• Finance ranked 22 (it was not ranked last year).
• Health Services Administration held at number 32.
• Occupational Therapy held at 83.
• Master of Science in Nursing remained at 99.
• Clinical Psychology remained at 145. This is Xavier’s only doctorate program.
The 2014 Best Graduate Schools includes essential, detailed statistical information on more than 1,250 programs nationwide.
For more information about Best Graduate Schools, visit www.usnews.com/grad, and to learn more about the methodology and data research, visit www.usnews.com/gradmeth.