Beginning January 1, 2011, in an effort to continue to enhance Xavier's culture of safety, the Alert Me system is being switched to a new service provider. This will afford us the opportunity to deploy the latest technology and enhanced features. The enhancements to Alert Me are on of the Safety Team's 2010 recommendations.
- If you are currently registered fro XU Alert Me, all information will be transfered automatically to the new system.
- First time registration thought the new provider will begin January 6th.
- The new system offers feature such as the ability to send messages to an e-mail account. Your Xavier e-mail will be the default address but you may specify a different address on the sign up page.
- Beginning January 4th , the portal splash page will direct you to the new Alert Me sign up page to verify that the information on file is correct.
- This new sign up page affords you the opportunity to send yourself a test message to make sure the information you have entered works.