The goal is to bring together members of the medical device community from around the world to discuss pressing issues facing the industry. The conference content was developed by the FDA and the global MedCon Strategic Committee based on identified hot topics, global issues that impact the medical device industry and input from last year’s attendees.
Leading FDA officials and field investigators as well as a number of global industry experts will be in attendance.
Key speakers include:
- Bill Maisel, Deputy Director for Science, CDRH
- Kim Trautman, Medical Device GMP, CDRH
- Thinh Nguyen, Director of the Office of Combination Products, FDA
- Dr. Kenneth Ouriel (former Chief of Surgery of The Cleveland Clinic), Founder, The Ouriel Group
- Heather Rosecrans, Senior Regulatory Advisor, Greenleaf Health LLC
The conference includes plenary sessions that enhance awareness of industry-moving perspectives on critical topics. The participants are then engaged in dialog as they attend three separate tracks of interest for Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Trials. MedCon is geared towards medical device companies of all sizes and employees at all levels.
Media are invited to attend the conference free of charge (except for keynote dinner). Please click here to register if you plan to attend and select ‘Media’ for registration type.
Major medical media outlets are already registered to attend including:
· The Silver Sheet
· FDA News
· MedCity News