Personal Branding will take place on Wednesday, November 17, 2010, from 5:30pm-7:00pm, in Smith Hall Room 308 (Dean’s Conference Room). Professional dress is required. To RSVP, please visit eRecruiting.
Personal Branding is the second of four sessions in the year-long professional development series Uncensored: Perform. Deliver. Produce! developed to engage and prepare students of color and underrepresented groups to successfully enter the workplace after graduation.
Tommy Lewis of Make It Plain Consulting will facilitate this hands-on interactive workshop that teaches participants the skills to build a strong and authentic personal brand and market it to multiple targets. The workshop will explore ways to harness the power of social media and use it to efficiently manage your reputation for future success. Session topics include:
* Building Personal Brand Equity
* Reputation Management for Personal Branding
* Developing and Implementing your Personal Brand Strategy
* 5 ways to win with your Personal Brand
Sponsored by the Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA) and the Career Services Center, your participation will help you prepare for the workplace as well as help Xavier develop multicultural and diverse students to be competitive, confident, and credible – fully committed to excellence.
1. Login to eRecruiting: http://xavier.experience.com
2. Scroll down to the “Calendar” section on the left hand side of the page.
3. Click on “Career Workshop/Event.”
4. Select appropriate workshop and then sign up.
Stay tuned for the next Uncensored event, Diversity Reception, scheduled for February 10, 2011
Uncensored: Perform! Deliver! Produce! is sponsored by Macy’s Inc.