All of the programs are being held in the Schiff Family Conference Center, and reservations are recommended, but not required. To R.S.V.P. for any of these programs, you can go online or call the office of graduate services at 513 745-3360.
The informational program includes the following sessions:
- Graduate Programs Open House–Thursday, Sept. 29, from 6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. This open house gives an overview of the graduate programs offered at the University. Admissions and financial aid information are also shared.
- Nursing Midas Program Information Session–Thursday, Sept. 29, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. To meet the nation’s nursing shortage, Xavier created a unique master’s degree program designed for individuals desiring a career as a registered nurse. All that’s required is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Register online or call Marilyn Gomez at 513 745-4392.
- Miller Analogies Test Preparation Workshop–Wednesday, Oct. 12, or Tuesday, Nov. 15, from 4:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. These five-hour workshops teach basic test-taking strategies to help improve performance on the MAT entrance test. Cost of this workshop is $30. Register online.
- Executive Human Resource Development (HRD) Information Session–Thursday, Oct. 13, from 6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. In this session faculty and alumni share in-depth information regarding the HRD weekend cohort format, curriculum, career opportunities, admission and financial aid.
- Master of Education (all programs) Information Session–Thursday, Nov. 10, from 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. Xavier’s master of education programs in administration, counseling, elementary, human resource development, Montessori, reading, multicultural literature for children, secondary, special education, and sports administration are being presented in a format that allows attendees to sit in on up to two program specific sessions. A presentation of admissions and financial aid precedes these more specific sessions.