- BA - Political Science - Xavier University
- MPA - Public Administration - Northern Kentucky University
- Director, Auxiliary Services: 2016-Present
- Associate Director, Auxiliary Services: 2009-2016
- Assistant Director, Auxiliary Services: 1999-2008
- Lab Facilities Coordinator- Info Systems: 1997-1999
Awards, Honors, & Certifications:
- Xavier Leadership Development Academy: Completed 2009
- Xavier Manager-Leader Professional Development Series: Completed 2011
- NACAS, Certified Auxiliary Services Professional (CASP): 2013
First Year at Xavier University:
Bill Moran is the Director of Auxiliary Services in the Division of Financial Administration at Xavier University in Cincinnati, OH.
Previously, he served Xavier University in a variety of roles over the past two decades. Those roles include several within the area of Auxiliary Services with increased areas of responsibility, as well as working for the Division of Information Systems and Services.
He holds both a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science (1993) from Xavier University as well as a Master of Public Administration degree (1996) from Northern Kentucky University in Highland Heights, KY. In addition, Bill currently holds the designation of Certified Auxiliary Services Professional (CASP) from National Association of College Auxiliary Services (NACAS).
In his spare time, Bill enjoys working outdoors, coaching youth sports and spending time with his family.