- MEd, Administration, Xavier University
- BLA, Liberal Arts, Xavier University
- Associate in Business Administration, University of Cincinnati
- 2013 - Present Xavier University, Health Services Administration Undergraduate Program
- 2002 - 2013 Financial Aid, Student Success and Retention, Student Academic Support Services, Division of Financial Administration, Center for International Education
Awards, Honors, & Certifications:
- Project Management Certification
- Lean Certification
First Year at Xavier University:
Program coordinator, Project management standardizing workflow, student persistence and academic advising.
Ms. Janzen has worked in several areas while at Xavier including international services, student academic support services, retention, finance and financial aid. Prior to this, she worked for her local school district, privately owned telecommunications and other service-related companies. Ms. Janzen earned her master’s degree in education administration and holds a bachelor’s degree in liberal arts with honors, both from Xavier University. She is also member of Alpha Sigma Nu, a Jesuit honors’ fraternity. In her free time she enjoys going bass fishing.