- MBA - Xavier University
- BS Political Science - Xavier University
- Director of Web and Media 2010-
- Coordinator of Web Services 2007-2010
- Senior Assistant Director of Admission 2002-2007
Awards, Honors, & Certifications:
- Assuring the Future Mission and Identity of Xavier (AFMIX) graduate
First Year at Xavier University:
Web, Social Media, Enrollment
Kevin has been at Xavier University since entering as a freshman student in 1998. He was actively involved in campus ministry, the University Scholars honors program, the admission ambassador program and as a fan at Musketeer sporting events. Kevin is a member of Alpha Sigma Nu, a Jesuit honors fraternity, and he received the Loyola Medal for outstanding service in campus ministry in 2002.
After graduating in 2002, he began working at the University as an admission counselor in the Office of Undergraduate Admission. In addition to recruiting and counseling prospective students, Kevin's responsibilities included e-communication, the admission web site, the ambassador program and overnight visit program. Working with the Office of Web Services, he served as the admission point-person in the development of the "Road to Xavier" web site, an interactive web site for admitted students. The "Road to Xavier" was named "Best University Web Site" of 2006 by the Web Marketing Association.
Professional admission presentations included:
- Best Practices with Student Ambassadors and Student Workers; Ohio Association for College Admission Counseling Spring Conference (2006)
- The High School Visit: A View From The Other Side; Ohio Association for College Admission Counseling Spring Conference (2004)
- Running a Successful Volunteer Ambassador Program; Ohio Association for College Admission Counseling Spring Conference (2000)
Kevin joined the Office of Web Services in August 2007, serving the University community as the Coordinator of Web Services. In 2009 the Web Services team received the Grand Gold Award from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) for the "Road to Xavier" as a top University web site.
Professional web presentations include:
- The Road to Xavier: Coordinating and Building an Online Orientation; AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education (2013)
- Inside Out: Sharing Local Data to Improve University Decision Making; HighEdWeb Conference (2010)
- Get Your Easy Button: Web and Marketing Working Together; HighEdWeb Conference (2009)
- Engaging Accepted Students: The Road to Xavier; HighEdWeb Conference (2009)
- Social Media 101; Xavier University Human Resources Brown Bag Series (2009)
- Feeding the Hand That Feeds You: Supporting Enrollment Efforts; HighEdWeb Conference (2008)
- Engaging Accepted Students: The Road to Xavier; HighEdWeb Conference (2008)
- Prolonging the Engagement: Connecting With Incoming Students Throughout the Summer; HighEdWeb Conference (2008)
- We BlueTube. Do You Tube?; HighEdWeb Conference (2007)
Kevin currently serves as Director of Web and Media, working with the talented Web and Media team and larger University Communications team.