- B.A. English, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- A.M.L.S. Library Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- M.Ed. Personnel, Training Education, & Development, Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Adjunct Instructor, College of Information Science, Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY
- Applying the principles of adult learning to the design of a two hour workshop for adult and part-time students. In L. Shirato (Ed.), Proceedins of the 20th National LOEX Library Instruction Conference (pp. 117-129). Ypsilanti, MI: LOEX Clearinghouse.
- Young, V. (1993). Focus on focus groups. College & Research Libraries News, (7), 391-394.
- Young, V., & Warnken, P. (1991). Application of training principles and techniques for successful library instruction. Reference Services Review, 19(4), 91-96.
- Young, V., & Wood, E. (1988). Strategic marketing for libraries: A handbook. New York, NY: Greenwood.
First Year at Xavier University:
Contact Vicki for questions about reference services and library instruction.
Vicki is the liaison to the Biology, Chemistry, Educational Leadership, Human Resource Development, Physics, Psychology, & Social Work departments.