- MBA Xavier University 1990
- B.S. Business Administration Miami University 1987
- Associate Vice President, 2014-Present
- Senior HR Business Partner & Associate Director, 2009-2014
- Associate Director, 2005-2009
- Employment Coordinator, 1994-2001
- On-Campus Employment Coordinator, 1990-1994
- Hall Director, 1989-1990
- Paralegal, Dinsmore & Shohl Law Firm, 1987-1989
First Year at Xavier University:
Perme assumed the position of Associate Vice President of Human Resources in 2014. Prior to that, she had been a Human Resources Business Partner since 2009.
She has overseen the implementation of Xavier’s HR online applicant tracking system, created Xavier's Leadership Academy, was part of the project team that implemented a market based classification and compensation system and has been a core member of Xavier's Human Resource leadership team.
Perme has a long tenure at Xavier. She has served as a member of the Human Resources team since 1990 following stints in both Xavier's Office of Residence Life and the law firm of Dinsmore & Shohl.
“Following a thorough, national search, we are pleased that Connie emerged as the outstanding candidate,” said Xavier President Michael Graham, S.J., when Perme accepted the position in 2014. “She is a proven leader on campus and dedicated to our Jesuit mission to develop students and staff dedicated to learning, reflection, integrity and achievement in solidarity with and for others.”
Perme is a longtime resident of the City of Cincinnati. She and her husband, Charlie, have two children, Maggie and Sean.