Mr. Greg Meyer
- Assistant Director for Facility Assessment, Physical Plant
First Year at Xavier University:
- Assistant Director for Facilities Assessment, Physical Plant, Xavier University, 2007-Current
- Assistant Administration Director, Physical Plant, Xavier University, 2000 - 2007
- Manager of Engineering and Support Services, Physical Plant, Xavier University, 1990 - 2000
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor, Physical Plant, Xavier University, 1989 - 1990
- Electrical Technician, Physical Plant, Xavier University, 1985 - 1989
Electrical Systems, Project Management, Facilities Assessment, Data Analysis and Computer Aided Design (CAD)
The Association of Higher Education Facilities Offices (APPA) and Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)
Greg Meyer assumed his duties as Assistant Director for Facilities Assessment in 2007 and is responsible for providing accurate information about the condition of facilities and building systems. This entails a continuous, systematic approach of identifying, assessing, prioritizing, and maintaining the specific maintenance, repair, renewal and replacement requirements for all facility assets. In addtition, Greg provides valid documentation, reporting mechanisms, and budgetary information of facility issues in a detailed database.
Greg's job forms the foundation for ensuring smooth operations today and planning for the future.