Mr. Robert Sheeran
- Vice President for Facilities, Division of Financial Administration
- Vice President for Facilities, Physical Plant
First Year at Xavier University:
- Xavier University - XMBA
- University of Cincinnati - BS in Construction Management
- University of Cincinnati - BS in Architectural Engineering Technology
- University of Cincinnati - AS in Building Construction Technology
- B.S. Architectural Engineering and B.S. Construction Management, University of Cincinnati, M.B.A, Xavier University
- Vice President for Facilities at Xavier University - 2012 - Current
- Assoc. VP for Facility Management at Xavier University - 2002 - 2012
- President at Sheeran Construction, LLC - 1998 - 2002
- Executive VP at Universal Contracting Corp. - 1984 - 1998
Construction Management, Planning, and Sustainability.
Robert Sheeran assumed his duties as Vice President for Facilities at Xavier University in 2012 and is responsible for the operations of the physical plant. Mr. Sheeran served as Associate Vice President for Facility Management from 2002 - 2012.
Xavier's Office of Physical Plant is responsible for the leadership in the planning and design of all new construction, major remodeling, maintenance and improvement on the 2.2 million square foot, 190 acre campus. Mr. Sheeran stewards the university's physical Plant resources and works with senior management to prioritize facilities investments to support Xavier's academic priorities. He provides strategy input in facilities planning and decisions, and he guides the development, update and approval of the campus master plan and major construction activities.
Mr Sheeran has 34 years' experience in managing commercial construction projects having held senior leadership positions with general contracting and construction management firms in Cincinnati. During that time, Mr. Sheeran served as Project Executive on a number of key building initiatives on the Xavier campus, including the Cintas Center and Gallagher Student Center. Mr. Sheeran is a member of APPA, SCUP and the AJCU Facilities groups.