- Assistant Director of Student Involvement, Student Involvement
First Year at Xavier University:
- MEd - Student Development Administration (Seattle University)
- BA - History and Theology (University of San Francisco)
- 2011-present: Assistant Director, Office of Student Involvement (Xavier University)
- 2008-2011: Director, Student Activities and Orientation (Converse College)
- 2006-2008: Graduate Coordinator, Leadership Development (Seattle University)
New Student Orientation, Student Leadership Development, Student Clubs and Organizations, Campus Activities and Major Event Planning
A Xavier Christmas
Molly is a native of Bend, Oregon and graduate of two Jesuit institutions. She received her bachelors degree in history and theology from the University of San Francisco. Molly spent her undergraduate years highly involved on campus in various clubs and organizations including the Residence Hall Association, National Residence Hall Honorary, Student Alumni Association, and Kasamahan, the Filipino student organization, to name a few. She also served as a Resident Advisor for two years and as the Club Services Intern in the Department of Student Activities during her senior year.
After graduating from the Univeristy of San Francisco, Molly went on to Seattle University to pursue a master's degree in Student Development Administration. While at Seatle University, Molly served as a Graduate Coordinator in Leadership Development. Additionally, she completed internships in Orientation at USF and Mills College. She also served as an intern in the Student Activities Office at the University of Washington.
After graduating from Seattle in 2008, Molly accepted a position at Converse College in Spartanburg, SC, serving for three years as the Director of Student Activities and Orientation. Molly accepted the position at Xavier in August 2011 and enjoys working with Manresa New Student Orientation, Student Leadership Programs, Leadership Interns, Leadership Summit, and more!