- Secretary III, Student Involvement
First Year at Xavier University:
- BS - Computer Information Systems (DeVry University)
- 2011-Present: Secretary, Office of Student Involvement (Xavier University)
- 2007-2010: Program & Conference Coordinator, Parenting Education (Beech Acres Parenting Center)
- 2001-2007: Business Owner
- 1991-2001: Training Coordinator/Development Specialis (Square D/Group Schneider)
Office Management, Event Planning/Coordination, Project Management, Process Improvement, Policy Management, Training Development, Program Coordination
Student Organization Policies,
Mary is a native of northern Illinois and enjoyed living on the west coast for several years before relocating to Cincinnati. She received her bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems from DeVry University. She spent her early career working in Information Systems where she held roles in program development, design, quality assurance, training development and training coordination. Mary left the Information Systems industry to own and operate a small business and work for a non-profit agency as an event and program coordinator before coming to Xavier.
Mary currently manages the day to day office operations for the Office of Student Involvement while providing direct support to the Director of Student Involvement, Assistant Director of Orientation and Leadership, students and visitors to the office. Mary supervises several Cristo Rey students working at Xavier through a Corporate Work Study Program. She provides support for campus events such as Manresa, Family Weekend, Honors Day and more.