Timothy Kloppenborg, Ph.D.
- Professor, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Professor, Management, Entrepreneurship and Strategic Human Resources
- Professor, Centers - Sedler Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
First Year at Xavier University:
- BS, MBA, Ph.D (University of Cincinnati)
Prior to arriving at Xavier in 1990, Dr. Kloppenborg has held multiple practitioner positions in industry and the military. He has held previous academic positions at Air Force Institute of Technology and UNC Charlotte.
Dr. Kloppenborg has been an active researcher, teacher, consultant, and corporate trainer while at Xavier. His broad field is operations management and he has worked in project management, leadership, quality, and teamwork.
He recently published the textbook Contemporary Project Management and is actively researching how the behaviors of executives who serve as project sponsors impact project success.
Books by Tim:
- Strategic Leadership of Portfolio and Project Management 9781606492949 Business Expert Press
- Contemporary Project Management 2e 9780538477017 South-Western Cengage Learning
- Project Leadership 9781567261455 Management Concepts
- Managing Project Quality 9781567261417 Management Concepts