Lynda Kilbourne, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Associate Professor, Entrepreneurship
- Associate Professor, Strategic Human Resources Management
- Associate Professor, Management, Entrepreneurship and Strategic Human Resources
First Year at Xavier University:
- BA, Ph.D (University of Texas)
Dr. Kilbourne teaches, consults and does research in the areas of organization design and development and strategic human resource management. Her research focuses primarily on the interface between how organizations are designed and perceptions, judgment and choice processes, organizational justice, and creativity. Two issues of special importance are how those variables affect organizational success and how they are affected by, and affect, organizational change.