Ms. Amy Filiatreau Ensor
- Director , University Library
First Year at Xavier University:
- M.L.I.S., University of Texas at Austin
- B.A., Anthropology & Archaeology, University of Chicago
Awards, Honors, & Certifications:
- Certification in Preservation Administration, University of Texas at Austin
- Certification in Copyright Management and Leadership, University of Maryland University College
With the support of my staff and colleagues, my work includes:
- Providing strategic direction for the department's support for teaching and learning, research support and instruction, online learning support, as well as scholarly resources and faculty publications, including issues of copyright and intellectual property.
- Overseeing and directing the Library's strategy, budget, procedures and systems for acquiring, processing, cataloging, maintaining and preserving print and digital collections, including all Library collections, the institutional repository, special collections and the University Archives.
- Leading efforts throughout the Information Technologies division and across campus to establish a vision for information management and records management, to facilitate effective retrieval of accurate and properly managed information.
- Serving and communicating with internal and external constituent groups and consortia.
Web Site Links: