Thomas Clark, Ph.D.
- Professor, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Professor, Centers - Sedler Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Professor, Entrepreneurship
- Professor, Management, Entrepreneurship and Strategic Human Resources
First Year at Xavier University:
- BA, MA, Ph.D (Indiana University)
I have worked at Xavier University since 1981. Previously, I taught at UNC-Charlotte, Indiana University, and The Virginia Military Institute. I currently teach Managerial Communications at the undergraduate level and Interpersonal Skills at the graduate level. I directed Xavier's SBI program from 1981-89. I have authored five books and over fifty articles. I am also the founder and CEO of CommuniSkills, a communications training firm.