Leah Busam Klenowski
- Senior Director for Student Affairs, Student Involvement
- Senior Director , Student Affairs
First Year at Xavier University:
- MBA - General Business (Xavier University)
- MS - College Student Personnel (Miami University)
- BAU - Political Science/University Scholar (Xavier University)
- 2010-present: Director, Office of Student Involvement (Xavier University)
- 2009-2010: Associate Director, Office of Student Involvement (Xavier University)
- 2007-2009: Assistant Director, Office of Student Involvement (Xavier University)
- 2005-2007: Coordinat, Office of Student Involvement & Leadership (Xavier University)
- 2003-2005: Program Coordinator, Office of Residence Life & New Student Programs (Miami Univeristy)
New Student Orientation, Student Leadership Development, Student Clubs and Organizations, Campus Activities, Student Governance, Policy Management
Student Leadership Assembly
Leah is a Cincinnati native and two-time Xavier graduate. She received her bachelors degree and her MBA from Xavier. Leah spent her undergrad years as a political science major and a Service Fellow and was an active member of the Peer Leadership Team and the Manresa New Student Orientation Program. Post graduation, she spent a year as a volunteer with the AmeriCorps *NCCC program, where she traveled the West Coast with a team of volunteers and engaged in a variety of service projects with local communities.
When Leah returned to Cincinnati, she entered a management training program at Fifth Third Bank before completing her master’s degree in College Student Personnel from Miami University. She has been a Xavier staff member since 2005. Her primary focus is on helping students develop the skills and abilities to be leaders in the workforce and in their communities. Leah provides support for campus events such as Manresa, Week of Welcome, Family Weekend, Student Leadership Summit, and more. She is responsible for oversight of student clubs and organizations and is an advisor for the Student Government Association.