Rashmi Assudani, Ph. D.
- Chair, Management and Entrepreneurship, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Associate Professor, Centers - Center for International Business
- Associate Professor, Centers - Sedler Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Chair, Management and Entrepreneurship, Strategic Human Resources Management
- Chair, Management and Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
- Chair, Management and Entrepreneurship, Management, Entrepreneurship and Strategic Human Resources
First Year at Xavier University:
- BSc, MBA, PhD (McGill University –
Dr. Assudani joined
Dr. Assudani’s dissertation research has focused on the variables that have an impact on the performance of geographically distributed teams. Through a series of longitudinal studies, her research furnishes evidence about the impact of variables such as degree of familiarity, degree of redundancy and nature of task on the performance of such teams. The findings from this research have profound implications on the contemporary technology-driven workplace, specifically on issues such as knowledge management, innovation and outsourcing.
Her research has been recognized in the academic and practitioner community through a number of awards. These awards include 2005 Outstanding Student Paper Award (