Mr. David Lococo
- Executive Director for Physical Plant, Physical Plant
- Executive Director for Physical Plant, Sustainability
First Year at Xavier University:
- University of Cincinnati - Bachelors Degree Mechanical Engineering
- University of Cincinnati - Associates Degree Mechanical Engineering
- Director for the Physical Plant, Xavier University - 2005 to Present
- Manager of Facilities, Project Manager, Senco Products, Inc. - 1983 to 2005
- Multiple Professional Engineering Positions prior to 1983
Awards, Honors, & Certifications:
- Inaugural Cohort Group - Xavier University Leadership Academy
- Co-Inventor on nine patents all related to novel adhesive technology
- Recipient of the Community Service Award - Engineers and Scientists of Cincinnati (ESC), Industry and Consulting
Engineering, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Business Development & Assessment, Technical Analysis, Energy, Environment & Sustainability, Multiple Information Systems Skills.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Ohio Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE), National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE), American College & University Presidents' Climate Commitment (ACUPCC) - Implementation Liason
Dave Lococo assumed his duties as Director for Physical Plant in 2005 and is responsible for the day to day operation of the physical plant. Mr. Lococo provides leadership in the renewal and restoration of the various fixed assets as well as the maintenance of multiple building and campus systems. Mr. Lococo has 35 years experience in designing building systems, performing facility management and providing strategic direction having held senior leadership positions with several consulting engineering firms and at a large industrial company in Cincinnati. Mr. Lococo is a registered professional engineer, a member of APPA, AJCU Facilities, and founding member of the Cincinnati Chapter of IFMA. He also currently serves as the inaugural co-chair of the Xavier Sustainability Committee.