Dr. T. Michael Flick
- Professor, Director, Chair, Education
- Professor, Director, Chair, Teacher Education
- Professor, Director, Chair, Center for Catholic Education
- Professor, Director, Chair, XCEED
- Professor, Director, Chair, Abcls
- Professor, Director, Chair, Department of Secondary and Special Education
- B.S., M.A., M.Ed., Ed.D., Ph.D.
Mathematics, Technology, Science Education, Educational Leadership
Dr. Flick began his teaching career at Purcell Marian High School in Cincinnati, Ohio. He taught advanced level courses, was Chair of the Mathematics Department, and Academic Vice-Principal. In 1989 he assumed his position as a member of Xavier University’s faculty. He has authored several books and numerous articles on education and was promoted to the rank of Professor in 2004. His many honors include the Presidential Award for Excellence, The Ohio Council of Teachers of Mathematics Outstanding Mathematics Teacher Award, the Sigma Xi Award for dedication to the teaching of mathematics and encouragement of research, the Leadership Scholars Champion Award, and the Disability Ambassador Award from the Postsecondary Education Collaborative. Mike has served the Ohio Council of Teachers of Mathematics as State Contest Coordinator for over 25 years and authors a column for the Ohio Journal of School Mathematics.