Xavier University has partnered with CASHNet in providing our customers with eBills, Payment Plans, and online payments to name a few. Please familiarize yourself with our new processes by reading the information below as well as following the links to the right called, How to pay for students and parents and Frequently Asked Questions.
Xavier University publishes monthly bills electronically. These are referred to as eBills.
- In the early part of each month, the student will receive an email at their official Xavier email address notifying them that their bill is ready for viewing. If the student has logged into the MyXU Portal, clicked on the Student Services tab, clicked on the link called My Bursar Account within the My Academic Records channel, and added an Authorized User(s), then he/she/they will receive an email notification as well and will be able to view the eBill, make online payments, and more.
- Click here to see the Billing Schedule.
- Online payments are easy and secure. Payments can only be made by logging in with a Username and Password. Our online payment system will cross-check the payer to the student and only allow the student or Authorized User(s) to make a payment to the appropriate student’s bursar account.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- Each semester, students have to be enrolled in a payment plan. The student or Authorized User(s) can complete this process. It literally takes just a few minutes to do this. If the student does not enroll in a payment plan each semester, they will receive a weekly email reminding them to do so. A hold will be placed on the student’s bursar account until the student is enrolled. The bursar hold will block future registration for classes, transcripts, and diplomas.