Dynamic Billing is Here!!
The Bursar’s Office is proud to introduce Dynamic Billing. Dynamic Billing will give each student and Authorized User the ability to view transactions that have occurred on their bursar account since the last eBill was published.
To access Dynamic Billing, students can go to the Student Hub at www.xavier.edu/students, click on the ‘Pay Bill’ icon, and login. Authorized Users can login by going to their normal URL at https://commerce.cashnet.com/cashneta/selfserve/ebilllogin.aspx?client=XAVIER_PROD& .
Once students and Authorized Users get to Xavier’s ePayment site, there is a new link called, ‘Click here to view account activity since the last eBill.’ This link is located under the existing link called, ‘Click here to make a payment.’
We hope you find this enhancement a help in managing your bursar account.
There have been a number of changes this year in the Bursar's Office with regard to our products and services. More detailed information can be found throughout this site, by calling the Bursar’s Office M-F from 8:30am-5:00pm at 513-745-3435 or by following this link. » View a More Detailed Summary
To create a world of community by serving others with respect, honesty, and compassion.
Quick Facts About Us
- The Office of the Bursar is responsible for the assessment and collection of tuition and fees payable to Xavier University.
- Xavier does not produce and mail paper invoices for students. Electronic bills called eBills are published on or about the 15th of each month and have a due date of the 1st of each month.
- The Bursar's Office is located in the Musketeer Mezzanine which is located in Fenwick Place. Our office is along side the Registrar's Office, the Office of Residence Life, and the ALL Card Office.
- Beginning with the Fall 2014 semester, we will be issuing financial aid refunds through Higher One. » View more information.
- In order to comply with federal regulations, an updated X-Flex Payment Plan has been developed that began with the Fall 2014 semester. There is a $50.00 per semester enrollment fee. The Plan includes 4 payments for each of the Fall and Spring semesters and 3 payments for the summer semester. Late fees will be assessed for payments that are not made on time. In addition, the Employer Reimbursement Plan is no longer available. More information on the X-Flex Payment Plan and Employer Reimbursement Plan can be found at the link called Payment Plans on the left of this web page.
- Each eBill reflects a Total Balance that is due. To find out how much is due by the due date which is the 1st of each month, review the payment schedule for your payment plan. If you aren't on a payment plan, then the Total Balance amount that is shown is due in full on the 1st. eBills are published on or about the 15th of each month and has a Due Date of the 1st of the next month.
Xavier University has partnered with peerTransfer in order to streamline international payments. peerTransfer allows students from foreign countries to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in their home currency. By making their payment with peerTransfer they can:
- Track their payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates in over 48 countries
- Access multilingual support team with any questions, day or night
- To begin the payment process, students can visit peerTransfer. You can also learn more by visiting our international payments page. Note: You must have your Xavier University issued student ID number to make a payment.
Xavier University has partnered with CASHNet in providing our customers with eBills, Payment Plans, and secure Online Payments.
- Learn more about your eBill
- Learn how to pay for students and parents
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Used Phone Numbers and Emails
- Phone: 513-745-3435
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 513-745-2926
- Building: Fenwick Place, Musketeer Mezzanine
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5 PM