Fall Semester 2015: Important Dates
The weekly Fall semester financial aid refund process will begin on Wednesday, August 26th. If you haven't enrolled with Higher One to select your preference for the method of your refund, please do so now. You can learn more about the process by visiting www.xavier.edu/bursar/How-Refunds-Work.cfm.
Charges for tuition, fees, room, board, and health insurance (remember this insurance fee can be waived) have been assessed. The first eBill for Fall was published on July 15th with subsequent eBills published on or about the 15th of each month. The first due date was August 1st with subsequent due dates of the 1st of each month. Late Fees are assessed on or about the 14th of each month if a payment is late.
If you intend to pay your balance in full, please make your payment on or before the 1st of the month AND be sure to check your eBill each month for any miscellaneous charges i.e. parking fines, library fines, etc. that may be assessed as the semester progresses. By paying in full, this means paying each month in full if a balance exists. That's why it's important to view each eBill.
If you intend on paying your balance in installments, please enroll in the X-Flex Payment Plan. There is a $50 enrollment fee for each semester that you participate in the Plan. The enrollment fee is required at the time of enrollment. The X-Flex Plan divides your balance into monthly installments.
Class cancellation for students who registered for classes after July 14th, will take place on Tuesday, September 8th, for students who have enrolled in the X-Flex Payment Plan but have not made the August 1st and September 1st payments and for students who opted not to enroll in the Payment Plan but have not paid their balance in full. If your classes do get cancelled and after-the-fact you do become current in the Payment Plan or you pay your balance in full, there is no guarantee that you will be able to get back your original class schedule.
For answers to your questions, please contact visit the Frequently Asked Questions section of this website by clicking on the link below. The Bursar's Office can be reached by calling 513-745-3435 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To create a world of community by serving others with respect, honesty, and compassion.
Quick Facts About Us
- The Office of the Bursar is responsible for the assessment and collection of tuition and fees payable to Xavier University.
- Xavier does not produce and mail paper invoices for students. Electronic bills called eBills are published on or about the 15th of each month and have a due date of the 1st of each month.
- The Bursar's Office is located in the Musketeer Mezzanine which is located in Fenwick Place. Our office is along side the Registrar's Office, the Office of Residence Life, and the ALL Card Office.
- Financial aid refunds are issued through Higher One. » View more information.
- There is a $50.00 per semester enrollment fee to participate in the X-Flex Payment Plan. The Plan includes 4 payments for each of the Fall and Spring semesters and 3 payments for the summer semester. Late fees will be assessed for payments that are not made on time. In addition, the Employer Reimbursement Plan is no longer available. More information on the X-Flex Payment Plan and Employer Reimbursement Plan can be found at the link called Payment Plans on the left of this web page.
- Each eBill reflects a Total Balance that is due. To find out how much is due by the due date which is the 1st of each month, review the payment schedule for your payment plan. If you aren't on a payment plan, then the Total Balance amount that is shown is due in full on the 1st. eBills are published on or about the 15th of each month and has a Due Date of the 1st of the next month.
Xavier University has partnered with peerTransfer in order to streamline international payments. peerTransfer allows students from foreign countries to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in their home currency. By making their payment with peerTransfer they can:
- Track their payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates in over 48 countries
- Access multilingual support team with any questions, day or night
- To begin the payment process, students can visit peerTransfer. You can also learn more by visiting our international payments page. Note: You must have your Xavier University issued student ID number to make a payment.
Xavier University has partnered with CASHNet in providing our customers with eBills, Payment Plans, and secure Online Payments.
- Learn more about your eBill
- Learn how to pay for students and parents
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Used Phone Numbers and Emails
- Phone: 513-745-3435
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 513-745-2926
- Building: Fenwick Place, Musketeer Mezzanine
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5 PM