1) By Tuesday, January 31st, the 1098-T's were available. All students can access their 1098-T information through the Student Hub Self-Service icon. For those students who signed up to receive their 1098-T electronically from Heartland/ECSI, they can access that information by going to heartland.ecsi.net and logging in. For students who didn't sign up to receive their 1098-T electronically, the paper forms were mailed by Tuesday, January 31st.
2) Beginning January 1, 2017, a $50 fee will be charged to a student's bursar account when the student requests the refund of an overpayment on their bursar account outside of our normal weekly refund process. The Bursar's Office processes refunds every Wednesday through BankMobile. However, the analysis that leads up to issuing a refund begins on Tuesday of each week. As mentioned above, if a refund isn't included in the normal process because there was no overpayment at the time of the analysis and the student wants their refund anyway, the student's bursar account will be charged $50.
3) When a student has an overpayment (credit balance) on their bursar account, they have 2 options with BankMobile on how they want to receive their refund. They can 1) have the funds electronically deposited into an existing checking or savings account, or they can 2) open a BankMobile Vibe checking account with BankMobile.
Spring Semester 2017: Important Dates
For all registered students, the Spring semester charges have been assessed to your bursar account.
If you intend on enrolling in the X-Flex Payment Plan (there is a $50 enrollment fee each semester), there are only two payments left to the Plan. If you enroll now, it will 'force' you to pay the enrollment fee and to pay the first two payments so you get caught up. The X-Flex Plan divides your balance into 4 monthly installments for the Fall semester and 4 monthly installments for the Spring semester (3 monthly installments for Summer semester). The X-Flex Payment Plan payments, as are all the bursar payments, are due on the 1st of every month. The Spring Payment Plan runs from January 1st through April 1st. Payments can always be made earlier.
If you intend to pay your balance in full and not enroll in the X-Flex Payment Plan, then balances are due, in full, on January 1, 2017 and the 1st of every month thereafter. Be sure to check your eBill each month for a balance due as the result of any miscellaneous charges i.e. parking fines, library fines, health center charges, etc. that may be assessed to your bursar account as the semester progresses. By paying in full, this means paying each month in full if a balance exists. That's why it's important to view each eBill.
The Bursar's Office processes refunds each week for accounts that have a credit balance from the week before. If you haven't enrolled with BankMobile (formerly Higher One) to select your preference for the method of your refund, please do so now at refundselection.com. You can learn more about the process by visiting www.xavier.edu/bursar/How-Refunds-Work.cfm.
Late Fees are assessed on or about the 14th of each month if a payment is late. Late Fees can be assessed as early as the 11th of the month if the 15th of the month (which is when we publish eBills) falls on a holiday Monday.
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are a new full-time undergraduate student this Spring semester and didn't attend in the Fall, you will be assessed a health insurance charge for major medical health insurance. This year, the premium for that policy is $961 for coverage from January 7, 2017 through August 14, 2017. If the student is already covered under another policy, this premium can be waived by visiting the website below and entering information that can be obtained from the insurance card most folks carry in their wallet.
If you will be waiving the insurance, please do this soon. It takes 24-48 hours to have the waiver posted to the student's account. The deadline for waiving this premium was February 7, 2017.
For answers to your questions, please contact visit the Frequently Asked Questions section of this website by clicking on the link below. The Bursar's Office can be reached by calling 513-745-3435 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To create a world of community by serving others with respect, honesty, and compassion.
Quick Facts About Us
- The Office of the Bursar is responsible for the assessment and collection of tuition and fees payable to Xavier University.
- Xavier does not produce and mail paper invoices for students. Electronic bills called eBills are published on or about the 15th of each month and have a due date of the 1st of each month.
- The Bursar's Office is located in the Musketeer Mezzanine which is located in Fenwick Place. Our office is along side the Registrar's Office, the Office of Residence Life, and the ALL Card Office.
- Financial aid refunds are issued through BankMobile. » View more information.
- There is a $50.00 per semester enrollment fee to participate in the X-Flex Payment Plan. The Plan includes 4 payments for each of the Fall and Spring semesters and 3 payments for the Summer semester. Late fees will be assessed for payments that are not made on time. In addition, the Employer Reimbursement Plan is no longer available. More information on the X-Flex Payment Plan and Employer Reimbursement Plan can be found at the link called Payment Plans on the left of this web page.
- Each eBill reflects a Total Balance that is due. To find out how much is due by the due date which is the 1st of each month, review the payment schedule for your payment plan. If you aren't on a payment plan, then the Total Balance amount that is shown is due in full on the 1st. eBills are published on or about the 15th of each month and has a Due Date of the 1st of the next month.
- Xavier University has partnered with Flywire (formally peerTransfer), to streamline international payments. Flywire allows students from foreign countries to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in their home currency. By making their payment with they can:
- Track their payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates in over 48 countries
- Access multilingual support team with any questions, day or night
- To begin the payment process, students can visit Flywire. You can also learn more by visiting our international payments page. Note: You must have your Xavier University issued student ID number to make a payment.
Xavier University has partnered with CASHNet in providing our customers with eBills, Payment Plans, and secure Online Payments.
- Learn more about your eBill
- Learn how to pay for students and parents
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Used Phone Numbers and Emails
- Phone: 513-745-3435
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 513-745-2926
- Building: Fenwick Place, Musketeer Mezzanine
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5 PM