2014 Summary of Changes
Here is a short summary of the changes that are taking place in the Bursar’s Office beginning Fall 2014. More detailed information can be found throughout this site or by calling the Bursar’s Office M-F from 8:30am-5:00pm at 513-745-3435.
eBills and Due Dates
- eBills are no longer published on the 1st of each month. Instead, eBills are published on the 15th of each month (or the last business day prior to the 15th if it lands on a weekend or holiday).
- The Due Date is no longer the 20th of the month, it is the 1st of each month.
- The X-Flex Payment Plan is now a 4 payment plan for Fall and Spring semesters (3 payment plan for Summer). Payments are due August 1st, September 1st, October 1st, and November 1st for Fall and January 1st, February 1st, March 1st, and April 1st for Spring semester.
- There is a $50.00 per semester enrollment fee for those students who enroll in the X-Flex Payment Plan.
Interest and Late Fees
- Interest charges won’t be assessed the last business day of the month at a rate of 1% based on the remaining balance.
- A late fee will be assessed on the 14th of each month if the payment hasn’t been made (or the last business day prior to the 14th if it lands on a weekend or holiday). The late fee will be assessed at the rate of 1% and will be based on the amount that is due and unpaid.
- Xavier University has partnered with Higher One to manage the refund of all credit balances.
- A bright GREEN ENVELOPE will be mailed to every registered student at their home address.
- Every student is encouraged to follow the instructions enclosed in the envelope and select a refund preference.
- For students who have previously been enrolled in Xavier’s My eRefund (where your refund is electronically deposited to your bank account), you will have to follow the instructions as well and reenter your banking information during this refund enrollment process with Higher One.
To create a world of community by serving others with respect, honesty, and compassion.
Quick Facts About Us
- The Office of the Bursar is responsible for the assessment and collection of tuition and fees payable to Xavier University.
- Xavier does not produce and mail paper invoices for students. Electronic bills called eBills are published on or about the 15th of each month and have a due date of the 1st of each month.
- The Bursar's Office is located in the Musketeer Mezzanine which is located in Fenwick Place. Our office is along side the Registrar's Office, the Office of Residence Life, and the ALL Card Office.
- Beginning with the Fall 2014 semester, we will be issuing financial aid refunds through Higher One. » View more information.
- In order to comply with federal regulations, an updated X-Flex Payment Plan has been developed that began with the Fall 2014 semester. There is a $50.00 per semester enrollment fee. The Plan includes 4 payments for each of the Fall and Spring semesters and 3 payments for the summer semester. Late fees will be assessed for payments that are not made on time. In addition, the Employer Reimbursement Plan is no longer available. More information on the X-Flex Payment Plan and Employer Reimbursement Plan can be found at the link called Payment Plans on the left of this web page.
- Each eBill reflects a Total Balance that is due. To find out how much is due by the due date which is the 1st of each month, review the payment schedule for your payment plan. If you aren't on a payment plan, then the Total Balance amount that is shown is due in full on the 1st. eBills are published on or about the 15th of each month and has a Due Date of the 1st of the next month.
Xavier University has partnered with peerTransfer in order to streamline international payments. peerTransfer allows students from foreign countries to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in their home currency. By making their payment with peerTransfer they can:
- Track their payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates in over 48 countries
- Access multilingual support team with any questions, day or night
- To begin the payment process, students can visit PeerTransfer. You can also learn more by visiting our international payments page. Note: You must have your Xavier University issued student ID number to make a payment.
Xavier University has partnered with CASHNet in providing our customers with eBills, Payment Plans, and secure Online Payments.
- Learn more about your eBill
- Learn how to pay for students and parents
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Used Phone Numbers and Emails
- Phone: 513-745-3435
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 513-745-2926
- Building: Fenwick Place, Musketeer Mezzanine
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5 PM