Whether you're graduating in May or simply departing for the summer, please be sure to leave with a zero balance on your bursar account. Students can pay online by logging into their MyXU Portal account and clicking on the Student Services tab and then clicking on the My Bursar Account link. Authorized Users can pay online by clicking on the link at the right called "How to pay for students and parents", under the Further Reading heading. To pay in person, the Bursar's Office is located in the Musketeer Mezzanine and is open Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Summer eBills have been published and are ready to be viewed. The first payment is due May 20th. To avoid interest charges, pay your account balance in full each month on or before the due date.
Xavier University has partnered with CASHNet in providing our customers with eBills, Payment Plans, and secure Online Payments.
- Click here to learn More about your eBill
- Click here to learn How to pay
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
Quick Facts About Us
- The Office of the Bursar is responsible for the assessment and collection of tuition and fees payable to Xavier University.
- Xavier does not produce and mail paper invoices for students. Electronic bills called eBills are published at the beginning of each month with due dates of the 20th of each month.
- The Bursar's Office is located in the Musketeer Mezzanine which is located in Fenwick Place. Our office is along side the Registrar's Office, the Office of Residence Life, and the ALL Card Office.
- Phone: 513-745-3435
- Fax: 513-745-2926
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org