Registered students are automatically set up to receive their eBill notification. However, students will need to check their Xavier University email account for the email notification telling them that an eBill is ready to be viewed.
If the student wants a parent(s), a guardian, and/or some other person(s) to become an Authorized User, the student will be able to set them up as such. Here are the steps the student needs to follow:
- Go to the Student Hub: xavier.edu/students
- Click the icon called "Pay Bill"
- Enter your Username and Password and click LOGIN
- In the "Your Authorized Users" box, click "Add New"
- Fill out the form and click OK. The Authorized User(s), like the student, will receive an email notification when the student's eBill is available each month.