Finance Self Service
Document List - Fields Description
The above screen shows the transaction detail for the account "701759". The following is a brief description of the columns shown above.
- Transaction Date: The date the transaction is posted to the Financial Administrative System.
- Activity Date: The date the transaction is entered into the Financial Administrative System.
- Document Code: The internal Financial Administrative System number that identifies the transaction.
- Vendor/Transaction Description: Lists the vendor name (if an invoice or a Purchase Order) or the description of the journal entry of budget adjustment.
- Amount: Dollar amount of the transaction.
- Rule Class Code(Journal Type): Identifies whether the transaction is a journal entry, budget adjustment, invoice payment, cash receipt or payroll transaction. Click here to see the list of Rule Class Codes/Journal Types.