Environmental Studies Minor
The environmental studies minor is a 16-hour interdisciplinary program compatible with any major. It offers students an integrated overview of environmental and natural resource fields. To fulfill the requirements students take:
- BIOL 250/251 - Ecology and Ecology Lab (prerequisite: BIOL 120, BIOL 162, CHEM 102 or PHYS 109)
- BIOL 398 - Environmental Studies Seminar
- ECON 200 - Microeconomic Principles
- ECON 320 - Natural Resource Economics
- one approved non-science elective.
Successful completion of the minor is noted on the student's academic record transcript. More information regarding the minor can be obtained from the co-directors, Dr. George Farnsworth and Dr, Brent Blair.