Admitted Student Information and Services
Once you have received your letter of acceptance, for Academic Advising you will go to Conaton Learning Center, 5th Floor, Suite 514. Call (513) 745-3030 or email email@example.com for an appointment. It is recommended that you make an appointment with an academic advisor to assist in the registration process.
Next you will need the following:
- ALL Card - This is your student ID, which is needed to log into the "MyXU" portal from Xavier's website, www.xavier.edu. From here you can obtain your grades, view your schedule, register, add or drop classes, etc. The ALL Card Center is located in the Musketeer Mezzanine.
- Books - The Bookstore is located in the Gallagher Student Center which is where you can purchase the books online required for your class(es).
- Meet with an advisor regularly. This service is free and essential to your progress at Xavier. Your advisor will keep you on the right track for your specific goals. You really don't want to take a class you do not need. If you plan to register online, you can always make an advising appointment by phone or email to go over your schedule.
- If you register for a class, it is your responsibility to drop the class if you are unable to attend. You can do this online or by contacting the Office of the Registrar or an academic advisor at (513)745-3030. If you do not drop the class, you will be responsible for paying for the class. It will show up as a "VF" (failure to officially withdraw) on your transcript and be calculated as an "F" in your GPA.
- Take advantage of the other services the University has to offer. The math lab and the writing center are very helpful. The Learning Assistance Center (LAC) can offer accommodations to those with a documented learning disability and offers tutoring in many subject areas.
- Each semester, the schedule lists important dates. Be sure to read these over so that you do not miss priority registration, graduation application deadline, refund schedule for dropped classes, etc.
Weekend Degree Program Refund Schedule
- Prior to 1st Saturday class meeting - 100% refund
- Prior to 2nd Saturday class meeting - 60% refund
- Prior to 3rd Saturday class meeting - 20% refund
- After 3rd Saturday class meeting - 0% refund
Lab fees are non-refundable after Pre-Assignment date.
- Note: Failure to attend class is not sufficient notice to the University of withdraw in order to qualify for any form of refund. You MUST process a drop form in order to be withdrawn from a course. Failure to do so will result in a grade of "VF" (failure to officially withdraw, which calculates as an "F" in your gpa). Dropping a class may affect your financial aid. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 513-745-3142.