Whether you've always planned to get your degree or wish to finish what you started years ago, Xavier University can help you begin right now. Xavier has a long tradition of educating adult students, and has the people and programs in place to ensure an enriching educational experience that leads to personal growth.
As an adult student with a busy life, you need the kind of flexible schedule that works best for you. At Xavier, you have a choice. You can take classes on weekdays, in the evenings or on Saturdays when the accelerated Weekend Degree program is offered.
Choose the program that's right for you.
- There are five accelerated eight-week terms each year offering two classes every term.
- You can start at the beginning of any of the eight-week terms. By attending through the Weekend Degree Program alone, you can earn up to 30 credit hours per year, and you can add an evening or day class to get through even faster.
- Students in the Weekend Degree Program get a special tuition rate.
- Evening classes generally meet one night a week for 16 weeks.
- Some accelerated evening classes of eight weeks are offered each semester.
- Day classes provide a more traditional schedule of 16-week semesters.
- A variety of accelerated and online courses are offered in the summer program providing another option for completing your degree more quickly.
- You may attend Xavier as a non-degree student if you already have a degree and want to take classes for your own personal fulfillment or if you need to complete prerequisite classes for a graduate degree program.
Our promise: Xavier faculty and staff understand what it's like for the adult student and are here for you every step of the way.
- Call: (513) 745-3800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Howard Grant - Current Adult, Weekend and Evening student