Quick Facts About Us
- 760,955: Number of student meals served in Hoff Student Dining Commons in the past year.
- 7,500: The weight (lbs) that Hoff Dining/ Fenwick Hall recycles in cardboard every month.
- 4,285,329: The number of times the ALL Card was swiped for their campus services in the past year.
- $504,954: Amount of money Xavier students saved through textbook rental program last year.
- 30,214: Number of packages received for students at the Xavier Mailing Center last year.
- 5,621: Total number of parking permits ordered in the past year.
- 39,002: Total transactions processed by the new Xavier Convenience Store since opening in the past 10 months.
- 145: Annual number of students employed under Auxiliary Services last year.
Director of Auxiliary Services
Fenwick Place, Musketeer Mezzanine
Mail Location: 3341
The primary goal for the departments within Auxiliary Services is to maintain a proactive role in providing excellent services to students, faculty, staff and other members of the internal and external communities.