At Xavier we are concerned with developing the student as a whole person. An important and often overlooked part of this is developing financial well being.
We offer Financial Management 101 workshops each semester of the academic year and encourage you to contact one of our banking representatives for a personal consultation at any time in between.
Upcoming Financial Management 101 workshops for 2012-2013:
- Monday, April 15th, 2013 @ 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Location: Gallagher Student Center 3rd Floor Room 330
Here is a useful tool that we at U.S. Bank encourage you to use in exploring your credit and how it can play an important role in your life while attending Xavier University. Exploring Credit
Available for download we have the following three guides to help you on your way to maintaining personal financial wellness:
- Conquering Credit - The Do's and Don'ts of Keeping Your Credit Squeaky Clean
- Got Money? - The Low Down on Loans, Interest, and Keeping Your Head Above Water
- The Budget Zone - Saving for Spring Break Without Breaking the Bank
Also available to U.S. Bank customers through the Internet banking website is the ability to setup Security and Account Alerts that can be sent to you via text message or e-mail. This will allow for you to set alerts to be sent to you when your account balance is low or negative. Click the link above or to the left for more information.
For private financial consultation please call or stop into the Xavier U.S. Bank branch.
Dawn McCarthy-Hull, Branch Manager
Gallagher Student Center, Room 260