ALL Card Services
- Use your ALL Card as a Campus I.D. - When you receive your ALL Card from Xavier's ALL Card Center, it will include your campus I.D. number, financial account number and other important identifying information. On-campus, this information will assist our Safety and Security office and offer you easy access to university facilities, events and services including campus dining services, library, sports center, bookstore, athletic and student activity events, et. al.
- To access your Meal Plan - Your ALL Card is your ticket to access your On-Campus Meal Plan. Swipe your card at any on campus food service facility for quick and secure access to your pre-paid meal plan accepted at the Hoff Dining Commons, Blue Gibbon, Coffee Emporium, Currito, Ryan's Pub, The X Spot, and Subway.
To access your X Cash flex spending account - Your ALL Card also eliminates the need to carry cash on campus. By applying X Cash funds to your ALL Card through one of the X Cash kiosks or by depositing online, you can use the card like cash at the campus post office, bookstore, photocopiers, McDonald Library, vending machines, laundry services, food services and more.
The ALL Card saves you the hassle of searching for correct change and provides the security of "cashless" transactions.
- For Residence Hall Access - Your ALL Card is your key to access the exterior doors of our Residence Halls. Swipe your card through the card readers at the entrance to each residence hall to gain access to the building. Lost/Stolen cards should be reported online. Login here to deactivate.
- To log on to MyXU Campus Portal - Your ALL Card is your key to viewing your personal online community area, the MyXU Portal. Using credentials printed on your ALL Card, students can now log on through the Internet to check their e-mail, class schedules, grades, and Bursar bill online. Log on at http://portal.xavier.edu/
- As Your U.S. Bank ATM Card - You have enough to worry about in college without having to stress out about your finances. U.S. Bank makes it simple. Open a U.S. Bank checking account with great student benefits and turn your All Card into your Campus ID and ATM/Debit Card -- all in one. We've made it easy for you to manage your money with the best checking account for students in the country. Learn more about U.S. Bank!