Why AAA Corporate Travel Services?
On August 1, 2009, Xavier University's Office of Auxiliary Services announced its new business partnership with AAA Corporate Travel Services to serve as our travel management company for Xavier University Travel Services. Effective immediately, AAA Corporate Travel Services has officially been named the exclusive travel management company for all of Xavier University's travel needs.
Xavier University expects many benefits from this partnership, including:
- Improved customer service through AAA Corporate Travel Services' full service agency and online booking options
- Reduction of overall travel related expenses
- AAA membership discounts
- AAA hotel discounts
- Utilization of vendor agreements
- Customized, real-time reporting
- Full service call center open 24/7/365 (domestic reservations:$28, international reservations: $38)
- Ability to change your reservation once ticketed
- Extensive quality control over your reservation - 24-hour searches for lower fares, better seat assignments, waitlist clearings, etc., up until the moment of departure
- Emergency after-hours call center with immediate response
- Complimentary insurance on each trip of $200,000
- Full international travel services
- Incorporation of your business travel data into XU's travel management reports
These services and benefits are all part of AAA's commitment to Xavier University's business travelers.
Our Finance and Accounting office has set up this program so that AAA Corporate Travel Services will chargeback your account via your FOAP#, allowing the charges made through AAA to be posted directly to your account and viewed through Banner once completed.
Your direct contact at AAA Corporate Travel Services for any questions is Jon Toole. He can be reached at email@example.com or 513-763-8848.
In order to utilize Concur, each staff member must complete a profile and is recommended to attend a webinar on how to use the product effectively. AAA Corporate Travel Services also offers training to your department for booking travel reservations. Please contact Jon Toole to set up training.