2013-14 Parking Permits are now available. You must be a registered student or an active faculty/staff member in order to acquire a permit. Please go through the MyXU Portal, then Student or Employee Services tab, and click on the My Parking Information Channel to begin the process.
The Office of Auxiliary Services in partnership with the Xavier Police Department is committed to providing reliable and convenient parking on campus with services that include management of parking lots and facilities, online permit orders, citations, guest and special-event parking, motorist assistance and escort services.
Pick up a daily visitor's pass at the Information Booth on University Drive off Dana Avenue. Booth hours are 7:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday and 8:00am 12:00pm on Saturdays. Visitor passes can also be acquired at the Office of Auxiliary Services in the Musketeer Mezzanine, after hours at Xavier Police Headquarters at Flynn Hall, 1648 Herald Ave.
- Gameday Parking Advisory for Students & Faculty
- Student & Faculty Game day Parking Map
- Cohen Center Student & Faculty Game day Parking Map
- Smith lot is closed to students between the hours of 11pm and 6am on both weekdays and weekends. No overnight parking permitted
- Husman Lot is ONLY open to students between 8pm and 4am on both weekdays and weekends. No overnight parking permitted
Contact Parking Services
- Contact Us
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Building: Fenwick Place, Musketeer Mezzanine